Monday, September 8, 2014

From the Other Side


Photo courtesy of our friend Katie
Well, I am now officially a Mrs. We just returned from our honeymoon, and we are exhausted but very, very happy. I will try to go post some "recap" style posts for you, but I'm already kind of happy to be done with wedding things and moving on with real life. We got engaged in May of 2013, and I was told I was a very well organized bride, so there were lots of little details. I'm excited to get some free time back again to start doing other things.

Here's a couple of pieces I'm going to try to work on, to name a few:

  • Writing a book
  • Getting my ankle back in shape and then getting the rest of me there as well
  • Recording and sharing my recipes
  • Revisiting my museum focused blog, and reconnecting with the social media happenings in my field


No comments:

Post a Comment